I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Monday, May 26, 2008

Re: [ILoveIshtar] Ishtar website

Some people would rather have nothing at all than settle for less. www.themoondancesaloon.com

ronkal5355 <ronkal1976@verizon.net> wrote:

I have been a fan of the movie "Ishtar" ever since I saw it an the
theater in 1987. I think it is a great movie that should be released
on DVD along with the soundtrack. If enough people voice their opinion
on the movie maybe, this will happen.
I am in the process of making an "Ishtar" website. I will keep
everyone informed as to its progress. It should be up and running in a
few weeks.

Ron K.


__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Star Wars on Y!

Discover new content

Connect with other

fans & upload video.

Moderator Central

Yahoo! Groups

Get the latest news

from the team.

Y! Groups blog

The place to go

to stay informed

on Groups news!

.

__,_._,___

No comments: