I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Re: [seattlecacophony] Remember Our Past

Ah, just like the Israelis, as soon as they get out from underneath the boot, they plant their own on somebody else's neck.

"... one day all of Klown-Kind and Santadom will one day all hold hands in a world free of THAT EVIL BUNNY SCOURGE."

Together, Santas and Klowns will

KICK SOME MAJOR BUNNY ASS!!!"

As a follower of the Bunny, I am alarmed by their evil intent.  I hope others will stand in solidarity with me.

Alexander Cockburn wrote:  "You don't get far by making people feel bad. My father used to quote sadly the old Communist Party recruiter back in the 1930s: 'brothers and sisters, even as I speak our comrades in Latin America are writhing in the torturers' thumbscrews, our comrades in India starving in the stinking jails of British imperialism, our comrades in Africa groaning under the boot of the oppressor.  Brothers and sisters, join the Communist Party.' "

Brothers and sisters, join the church that won't get far!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/OrthodoxMysticKnightsoftheEasterBunny/

On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 1:21 PM, Tulse Luper <tulseluper@yahoo.com> wrote:

Remember the day when some of us were hunted down just because we wore red and were filled with mirth?  Remember all those bad things said about those of us who have unusually large feet or bulbous noses?
 
Whenever we get angrified and shake our cyberspace fists, let us not forget this moment when a little girl showed us the light...
 
 




--
Love me, love my vids
http://www.youtube.com/user/mattlove1

__._,_.___
Moderator Central

An online resource

for moderators

of Yahoo! Groups.

Dog Groups

on Yahoo! Groups

Share pictures &

stories about dogs.

Popular Y! Groups

Is your group one?

Check it out and

see.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: