I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Friday, September 26, 2008

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] yeah yeah yeah

You Have (12) Chat Requests
(8) people have a crush on you in Bellevue.
(4) people would like to meet you.

well, no shit, Sherlock.  Everybody wants to meet me, darn near everybody has a crush on me. I'm not going to click on this link, if they could only find 8 people in Bellevue that have a crush on me, they just aren't trying very hard.
--
Love me, love my vids
http://www.youtube.com/user/mattlove1

__._,_.___
Moderator Central

An online resource

for moderators

of Yahoo! Groups.

Y! Groups blog

The place to go

to stay informed

on Groups news!

Real Food Group

Share recipes,

restaurant ratings

and favorite meals.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: