I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Fwd: robin41 compared you...

Two people who don't even know me say I'm more thoughtful than somebody else they don't even know in a meaningless online contest!  But I'm going to put this in my resume, I need all the help I can get.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tagged <tagged@taggedmail.com>
Date: Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 12:44 AM
Subject: robin41 compared you...
To: mattlove1@gmail.com


My Profile|Messages|Friends|Fun Stuff|Chat|Browse|Search
robin41, 43

robin41 compared you with another friend and thinks...

You are more thoughtful!

You have 2 wins in this category.

Compare your friends and see where you rank!

This week's popular videos

Jonas Brothers - Band In A Bus - Episode 5 Preview   Fall Out Boy - I Don't Care   Memes A La Brawl

Click here to manage your email preferences on Tagged Inc., 110 Pacific Mall Box #117, San Francisco, CA. 94111




--
Love me, love my vids
http://www.youtube.com/user/mattlove1

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Y! Groups blog

The place to go

to stay informed

on Groups news!

Yahoo! Groups

w/ John McEnroe

Join the All-Bran

Day 10 Club.

Discover Tips

on healthy living

and healthy eating

on Yahoo! Groups.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: