I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Fwd: Video by Brian-C for Sandman The Rapping Cowboy and Obama

I do not support Barach Obama. I already voted for somebody else. But I would not want to deny the psychological uplift that Obama supporters will get from this very cool and fun video by refusing to forward it. That would be churlish.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: BrianC <pfrenzc@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 3:53 PM
Subject: Video by Brian-C for Sandman The Rapping Cowboy and Obama
To: sparkysouth@yahoo.com


Greetings ~
 
   Go Bama Go!  I just finished a Pro-Barack Obama video with "Sandman the - Rapping Cowboy" and Elizabeth Hummel   if you care to take a look.....   please pass it on if you feel so inclined...   I support Obama's presidency and this is what I can give.....  I hope you like it!
 
 
 


 
~ white self-existing mirror  ~




--
Love me, love my vids
http://www.youtube.com/user/mattlove1

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
All-Bran

10 Day Challenge

Join the club and

feel the benefits.

Everyday Wellness

on Yahoo! Groups

Find groups that will

help you stay fit.

Weight Loss Group

on Yahoo! Groups

Get support and

make friends online.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: