I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Sunday, November 09, 2008

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Share your story with President-Elect Obama

Hey,

President-Elect Obama is hard at work getting this country back on track, but he's counting on input from all of us.

I just wrote in to share my vision for where President-Elect Obama should lead the country. This is what I said:

I am a US citizen living in Canada.  We are here because of your predecessor. What you need to do to make the US into a country I would want to live in again would include, but not be limited to, the following:

Re-establish the social support network and regulation that was established under Roosevelt and gutted under Reagan, Clinton and Bush

Insist that Israel remove itself from the occupied territories, and stop their oppression of the Palestinians. If Rahm Emanuel doesn't like it, fire him.

Announce a rapid and complete withdrawal from Iraq and Afghanistan.

Fly to Havana, ending the economic and diplomatic embargo of Cuba, and ask their assistance in establishing a proper healthcare system in the United States.

And have the people that maintain your website fix it so that it will accept a proper Canadian Postal Code when it's entered in the form.

I thought you might want to do the same.

http://www.change.gov/yourvision

Thanks.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Moderator Central

Yahoo! Groups

Join and receive

produce updates.

Y! Groups blog

The place to go

to stay informed

on Groups news!

Featured Y! Groups

and category pages.

There is something

for everyone.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: