I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Friday, November 14, 2008

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Share your story with President-Elect Obama

Here is my 2nd pass at advising President-elect Obama, who says he wants my opinion. This time I wrote:

I envision a country where the president:

Establishes an independent, nonpartisan commission with subpoena powers to investigate the treatment of U.S. detainees in Afghanistan, Iraq and the Guantanamo Bay U.S. Navy base in Cuba.

Dismantles the Department of Homeland Security

Repeals the Patriot Act

Ends spying on American citizens.

Declassifies and discloses any and all records that reflect the activities of executive branch agencies during the Bush Administration years.

Is unafraid to post what the American people want of him on his website, so we can measure his progress against their hopes and expectations.

***

You may or may not find that this is time well wasted. As always, I'm interested in what you write, if you do.  The address is:

http://www.change.gov/yourvision

Thanks.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Health Groups

for people over 40

Join people who are

staying in shape.

Featured Y! Groups

and category pages.

There is something

for everyone.

Check out the

Y! Groups blog

Stay up to speed

on all things Groups!

.

__,_._,___

No comments: