I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Six Words to Inspire a Nation

I got an e-mail from the Publishers of the Six-Word Memoir anthology Not Quite What I Was Planning. I'm proud to say my submission made it into the anthology. 

In the email they wrote:
"Try out a new challenge with Six Words to Inspire a Nation, a collaboration between SMITH and The National Constitution Center. Play speechwriter and provide President-Elect Obama with the six words you'd most like to hear him say."

I hope you like what I submitted:


and I hope others will submit something, too!

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Find helpful tips

for Moderators

on the Yahoo!

Groups team blog.

Yahoo! Groups

Going Green Zone

Save the planet.

Your resources to go green.

Yahoo! Groups

Cat Owners Group

Connect and share with

others who love their cats

.

__,_._,___

No comments: