I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Matt is a flaming chick magnet, he can't help it



Hi Tammy

It sure is nice to hear from you, I'm glad that you think I must be
the perfect being, because it just shows how smart and discerning you
are. You're absolutely right, I am perfect. Sadly, I am not perfect
for you, I'm already married, and I am the cynosure of my wife's eye
as well. I will ask her if it's ok for me to become a Mormon so you
can become my wife as well. I think we'd make a real cute trio
together.

Have you heard about Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett? Total bummer.

Have you heard my song "Sinkhole?" they played it on the local CBC
station, I'm pretty stoked about that. You can hear it at
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=706909&songID=7741609

Well, hope to hear back from you soon

To: Matt

Date: Jun 25, 2009 10:04 AM

Subject: Hi

Body: Hello Darling..

How are you doing today?Hope you are doing Pretty Nice..i love what i
read on ur page and i believe you are a perfect being, God must have
done a perfect and tedious job in molding you a masterpiece, you
indeed the cynosure of my eye, so beautiful and elegant. my mind tells
me that it must have taken the almighty much time to create you. I am
looking for a serious cordial relationship with passion for whom will
help me just the way i have been praying for, who does not only have
love for material thing, but sincere and objective in life I am 5ft
6inch tall with averagely stature , easy going and
romantic,Honest,Caring,Trust,Truthful woman .i'm looking forward to
meeting my special man. I would like him to be kind, attentive,
caring, reliable, well-mannered man with a good sense of humor. He
should serious in his intentions to find a right lady established,not
greedy and narrow-minded. He should know how to treat a lady. He
should love children..I will Like you to Email me at
talk2tammyhanderson@yahoo.com I will tell you More about me ...and
create a happy family. I would like him to appreciate not only my
appearance but my inside world as well. He should also be
goal-oriented, self-oriented
Best Regard,
Tammy
--
Learn about YesArt, the independent creative union at:
http://web.mac.com/borisvasylyshyn/YesArt/Welcome.html

I want to play in your town for you and 2 of your friends.  Learn the
details here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8M05c46wdXU

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Group Charity

Hands On Network

Volunteering has

never been so easy

Yahoo! Groups

Small Business Group

A community for

small business owners

Y! Groups blog

the best source

for the latest

scoop on Groups.

.

__,_._,___