I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Saturday, June 27, 2009

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Michael Jackson tribute song



I'm currently in Edinburgh,  Scotland, away from my multi-million recording studio, so I am not able to record the song that I wrote in tribute of Michael Jackson

I call it "It seems to me he lived his life like a man with one white glove (he had fame and fortune but he never could find love)"


So until I get back home (on July 18) and can record this, I recommend The Mystic Knights of the Ooga Chakka's cover version of Beat It as the best Michael Jackson tribute available:##http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=913509&songID=7326382

Here are the lyrics to "It seems to me he lived his life like a man with one white glove (he had fame and fortune but he never could find love)"

When Micheal did the moonwalk
that made everybody talk
From abc 123 to mtv
Michael Jackson set us free

The coroner ruled out foul play
but Michael's dead anyway
What's up with that, why did he go?
We all wanted one more show

chorus
the king of pop is dead
Long live the king of pop

They say that he molested kids
But I say that he never did
I guess now that his chimp is crying
Since he found Mike dead or dying

I loved his great record Thriller
I also thought that Bad was killer
His Disneyland movie Captain Eo
Was 3-D and seemed so Real


Chorus

Bridge
He could stop the bad guys by dancing wicked steps
When he grabbed your crotch then everybody wept
Michael Jackson changed the world when his hair was set afire
Selling Pepsi to the globe and you know I ain't a liar

Chorus

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: