I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Thursday, August 13, 2009

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Re: DETAILS OF TRANSACTION [1 Attachment]

 
[Attachment(s) from matt love included below]

Dear Mr. Eric

It's a very intriguing situation you describe.  I'm a little uncomfortable with it, as I understand China executes people who commit bank fraud, and involving myself in your plan would make me an accessory to a crime.  Furthermore, it won't be long before China is calling all the shots in the US, since they own a huge portion of the staggering debt the US is under (my understanding is that the US would print more money as economic stimulus, but China said if you did that, creating inflation and devaluing the treasury notes they hold, they'd dump the paper, and that was that. I have no doubts that if they can boss the US government around on something like that, they could assuredly demand that I'm handed over for execution, and have me on the plain faster than Amy Winehouse could clean out my bathroom medicine chest. On the plus side, my understanding is that the Chinese don't mess around... no torturing people to death like the US does it, they just lay some bullets into you and have done with it.

So knowing my death will be swift if I get caught, and I could really use the money, so I'm willing to risk execution to get it.

Your letter gives me hope for a project I've been trying to get off the ground!  You see, I'm a movie producer, very much along the lines of the character Zero Mostel played in Mel Brooks' classic movie, have you seen it?  It's a great movie, it gives a lot of insight into how my business works.  My understanding is that it's been remade with Matthew Roderick as the new Zero, with a bunch of new songs, but I don't know into that modernist jibba jabba, I'll bet you're an old fashioned-girl and you feel the same way.  Well, do you?

Anyway, you know how those comic book movies are so dang big these days?  My understanding is there's a lot of money being made on them, but so far, none of it by you and me!

All the major characters have been optioned, but there are still some intriguing minor characters... Morbius, the living vampire, for example. I pitched the concept of a Morbius movie to my company, Banal Entertainment International.  I'm working with Adebayo A. Shamsudeen to write the script. I thought that Michael Jackson would be perfect in the role - it would have been a great comeback vehicle for him. Company management was very enthused about the plan, and agreed to put $1,300 behind the project.

Unfortunately Michael died, and I was afraid the project had died with him. I know that Disney has a software version of him (who first appeared in that Captain Eo thing, but my understanding is that he's busy filming the Tron sequel, and isn't available.

But then I was thinking that other pasty-faced music guy, Jack White (of the White Stripes, maybe you've heard of them) would be perfect!  However, he's not in the middle of a career slump like Michael was, and so he'd be really expensive.  One of my colleauges thinks Zé do Caixão (picture attached), the great Brazilian actor and celebrity, would be perfect in the role, but the travel expenses could get pretty serious, so he'd be expensive, too.  However, I intend to check out rumors he's relocated to Mountain View, California.

Your email couldn't have arrived at a better time. We can take the money that you earned through your hard work and put away and saved by being frugal, and make this movie with it. It will earn enough so that you will be able to start a new life, and I'll finally be able to buy that nose hair trimmer I've been wanting for so long (http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/1LV58J3FDRHPC)

Your Business Partner,
Matt

On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 7:02 PM, Ang Eric <ericang20@yahoo.com.hk> wrote:
Dear Friend,
My names are Mr.Eric Ang Teik Lim ; I'm an Account Officer with DBS Bank, Taipei Branch, Taiwan.
In the early Nineties to 2002, while my Partner, Mr. Keung, a former top executive in Bank of China was still working at the Kaiping sub-branch of the bank of China as a manager, China-linked stocks boomed on the Hong Kong bourse. Because of this boom, many of us mainland Chinese decided to set up so-called "window" companies to speculate in stocks and real estate in Hong Kong-- China's window on the rest of the world. As you may be aware, bank of China is the worlds largest lender after HSBC, hence my friends and I, managers too, set-up a few window companies and borrowed monies to ourselves using these companies knowing our positions would ensure that this was not discovered. Initially this was done to make more money from the boom. Bank of China accountants carried out a routine check during October 2001 and a loss of US$485 million was discovered. The accountants initially thought that the computers at the bank had gone defective, my partner
immediately knew there was a problem and made arrangements to leave China for good after some other top executives were found out.
Some other top Executives deposited most of the money in their names in some banks in China and so far about 75-80 million US dollars has been discovered by local authorities in China.
Because of the hit from Bank of China while my partner was still in China, an arranged funeral was held for my partner to secure his identity. However, my partner had deposited 1,400,000,000.00 TWD; this is valued to $44,500,000.00 with DBS Bank, Taipei Branch, Taiwan. And 2,600,000,000.00 TWD, this is valued to $83,500,000.00 with International bank of Taipei now Sino Pac bank, Taiwan.  I need you to assist me in pulling this money from the two separate banks mentioned above. I want you to know that Bank of China is not aware of these monies in these banks mentioned above because my partner did not deposit the money in these banks with his name.
My partner is still very much alive and this fund cannot be claimed until a next of kin is brought forward. My suggestion to you is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to my partner so that you will be able to receive his funds and for the money be pulled out from my bank and out from my country.  We really have limited time left to pull this money out from my bank; this is why I need your assistance to pull the money out.
I will be sending you another email soon after you let me know that you have read this email and that you are interested.
Sincerely,
Mr. Eric Ang.


Yahoo!香港提供網上安全攻略,教你如何防範黑客!了解更多



--
Learn about YesArt, the independent creative union at:
http://web.mac.com/borisvasylyshyn/YesArt/Welcome.html

I want to play in your town for you and 2 of your friends.  Learn the details here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8M05c46wdXU

__._,_.___

Attachment(s) from matt love

1 of 1 Photo(s)

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: