I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Thursday, September 02, 2010

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Re: From Me Cynthia,

 

Dear Cynthia Rose,


I'm sorry, but the pictures you attached didn't come through. It was nice of you to send them, but I can't see them. please send again, maybe as attachments next time

I hadn't realized Côte d'Ivoire was in upheaval, it sounds like a very dangerous place. I was considering a financial investment there, I will have to consult with my contact there and see what he has to say about this.

I would like to play some concerts for people in refugee camps in Dakar, do you think you could help me set some up?  You poor people must be starved for entertainment, a captive audience as it were, and I would very much like to come and cheer you up.

Have you heard about those 33 miners in Chile who will be trapped for the next few months?  I have volunteered to go there and perform for them by singing down the hole to them, but a NASA doctor vetoed the idea, he had previously heard me singing to the guys in the space station, and he said it would not be good for their mental health.  What's he talking about, it's not exactly rocket science to know that my music would lift their spirits, I'm number 72 in the voting to be the opening act for KISS in Detroit this year.

 Well, hope to hear from you again, say "hi" to the Reverend for me, I admire the work he's doing.

Matt

PS Have you seen my friend Mr Roboto?  He's out in the desert in Dakar near a refugee camp, maybe yours?  I haven't heard from him for months, I am concerned.

On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 1:43 AM, Cynthia Rose <cynthiarose25@hotmail.com> wrote:
My dear,
How are you today? am fine over here in  Dakar.thanks for your mail.Like I said my name is Cynthia Rose. daniel, Am 23yrs single,tall,fair in complexion. Very good looking girl i believe.very sharing,giving, caring and loving girl, above all God fearing and trusted.I really want to have a good relationship with you.A relationship of deep feeling that will give birth to mutual understanding,I'm from ivory coast in west Africa.presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war going on in my country.My late father Dr Daniel Kablan Duncan was The former Prime Minister of 
Côte d'Ivoire,and  later the Managing director of Duncan Fan industrial company (DFI) before the rebels stormed house one early morning killing my mother and my father.It was only me that is alive. now am in a nearby country Senegal where we are living now in a camp.I send and receive e-mails in the office of our Reverend,He has been so kind to me since i became close to him during one of his visitations to the clinic in the camp when i was sick. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here is my picture before the incident.Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Miss Cynthia Rose.




Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 09:03:55 -0600
Subject: Re: Hello,
From: mattlove1@gmail.com
To: cynthiarose25@hotmail.com

Hi Cynthia

What's up?

Matt

On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 8:19 AM, Cynthia <cynthiadan01@att.net> wrote:
Hello, i hope you are doing great. please i contacted you because of the things i  would like to discuss with you, so reply asap and we could talk about it ok take a good care of yourself and do have a lovely week.
yours faithfully
Cynthia-Rose.



--
I want to play in your town for you and 2 of your friends. 
http://eventful.com/performers/matt-love-/P0-001-000156481-4/demands



--
I want to play in your town for you and 2 of your friends. 
http://eventful.com/performers/matt-love-/P0-001-000156481-4/demands

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments: