I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Re: [It's All About Me, Man] New comment on [ItsAllAboutMeMan] Fwd: Free Business Cards.

 

I am so thrilled to learn that Beyonce is following my blog, and has commented on it.  I'm sure she's right, if anybody knows how to make money, Beyonce does.  I was so pleased, it reminded me of Ben Lee's "Catch My Disease" so I blipped it.

On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 12:06 AM, beyonce <noreply-comment@blogger.com> wrote:
beyonce has left a new comment on your post "[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Fwd: Free Business Cards":

Earning money online never been this easy and transparent. You would find great tips on how to make that dream amount every month. So go ahead and click here for more details and open floodgates to your online income. All the best.



Posted by beyonce to It's All About Me, Man at 12:06 AM



--
I want to play in your town for you and 2 of your friends. 
http://eventful.com/performers/matt-love-/P0-001-000156481-4/demands

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: