I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Friday, October 29, 2010

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Haloween songs, check, now how about some Easter songs?

 

Speaking of penis enlargement spam, a while back a songwriting list I belonged to was bombarded with spam from a guy (or group of guys) who called himself Saleem Obama. I started taking the subject lines of his spam, stringing them together, and writing lyrics, and sending them on to the list.

A while later, Brad Bittinger, a friend of mine, set them all to music, he just spontaniously made them up as he went along. But he lost half of them to a hard drive crash or something. I've urged him to try the others again. Here's the remaining ones:

My Naughty Neighbor Jessica:
http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=9817259

Pervert in a Turtleneck:
http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=9817311

Ricky And Lucy Are Getting It On:
http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=9817319

I put them on my Mystic Knights of the Easter Bunny site for lack of a better place to put them... it is a fertility cult, so it's sort of appropriate.  The other songs there are pretty demented, too.

I wrote to Saleem asking him to give me a physical address, so I could send him a check if we make any money on these, but the email bounced, so I'll be splitting the cash 50 / 50 with Brad, I guess!

***

On Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 5:28 PM, matt love <mattlove1@gmail.com> wrote:
Well, none of these songs (far as I know) ever got played on Dr.
Demento, but on the other hand, this post is more on topic than penis
enlargement spam.

Anyway, I'd like to recommend Katya Overplay's compilation "Calling
All Fiends" from a couple of years back:

http://www.oddiooverplay.com/ears/fiends/index.html

I will not be falsely modest, I flog this collection in part because I
have a couple of pieces on there - "Southern Gothic" and "13 o'clock
in the morning" with the Waiters. I also brought my bandmate Nigel
Simmons to Katya's attention. Nigel was already more net famous than
me, but his work is so brilliant, i take a back seat to him.

We used the whole compilation to soundtrack our Halloween display one
year, and it was brilliant. Download the whole package including
artwork and have a nifty CD.  Free! Free! Free!

You have permission to further distribute my stuff anywhere and any
way you want to.

--
I want to play in your town for you and 2 of your friends. 
http://eventful.com/performers/matt-love-/P0-001-000156481-4/demands

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: