I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Have an Egregious Christmas!

 

Christmas music fans will want to know that I have put some more Christmas songs up at 



Lost classics by the fabulous Sons of Sarook, and one by Al Right.

You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll fall in love with Christmas all over again, so play with the child, eat some meat, and merry christmas!

Matt

PS almost tragically, new recordings from the Egreigious Tabernacle Choir won't be posted until after Christmas.  But they will be posted before New Years.

--
I want to play in your town for you and 2 of your friends. 
http://eventful.com/performers/matt-love-/P0-001-000156481-4/demands

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments: