I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Re: [TheTreePlanter] Internet financial scams and spoofing.

 

Hello Members,
This is a LESSON to us all that we should be very careful.
I have recieve this same kind of message in the past.
I suggest that we should have no such person in this group.
So let this  person be blocked immediately before he/she pollute the integrity of this yahoogroup. I just want us all to be extra careful so as to be successful with this campaign.

Charlesetta

--- On Sat, 12/18/10, matt love <mattlove1@gmail.com> wrote:

From: matt love <mattlove1@gmail.com>
Subject: [TheTreePlanter] Internet financial scams and spoofing.
To: thetreeplanter@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, December 18, 2010, 7:24 AM

 

Adebayo,


Borisut is the founder of the Loves the World Community, and the inspiration for our project. 

I think he is a victim of spoofing (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E-mail_spoofing) a different kind of internet fraud, just as my friends Leslie Morris and Michelle Kupiec were before. I should have addressed this in a more straight-forward way instead of joking around. 

It is serious business if trust has been compromised.  Borisut, you may wish to change your email address - you certainly want to change your password before this person who calls himself "Pat" does it, and you completely lose control of your account.  I am certain you don't want that to happen!

Matt


--
I want to play in your town for you and 2 of your friends. 
http://eventful.com/performers/matt-love-/P0-001-000156481-4/demands

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments: