I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] From BET.com: Beyoncé Is Ready to Stump for Obama

 

Though I don't care for her music (most of what I heard is barely music at all, like Black Eyed Peas or Rebecca Black) I had begrudgingly thought she was one of the most beautiful women in show business.  However, I must say in this picture she looks quite witch-like. Could it be some sort of Dorian Grey thing... every time her champion drone bombs some children in Pakistan to oblivion, she gets a little uglier?  She better get the O-man on the phone and tell him to actually do something trustworthy, and stop all the international shenanigrous behavior before she ends up looking like Lena the Hyena




 
  TOP NEWS
 



Beyoncé Is Ready to Stump for Obama
The singer says voters need to trust the president. Read more.

http://www.bet.com/news/politics/2011/06/28/beyonce-is-ready-to-stump-for-president-obama.html?cid=idnb

 .

 
\


 
 


If you no longer wish to receive emails, please click here to unsubscribe.
To ensure proper and timely delivery, add "BET@email.bet.com" to your safe email list.
BET Interactive, LLC, 1235 W Street NE, Washington, DC 20018
For the latest news and information, visit BET.com. Click here to view our Privacy Policy.



--
I want to play in your town for you and 2 of your friends. 
http://eventful.com/performers/matt-love-/P0-001-000156481-4/demands

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments: