I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Saturday, July 02, 2011

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Fwd: New Meetup Group: AA/YPSI CLUB OF BROS

 

Will there be gathering in the woods and beating on drums communally?  If so, I'm soooo there, bro!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Meetup <info@meetup.com>
Date: Sat, Jul 2, 2011 at 10:49 AM
Subject: New Meetup Group: AA/YPSI CLUB OF BROS
To: mattlove1@gmail.com


New Meetup group!
Meetup

I am a Certified Social Worker in the Ann Arbor/Ypsilanti. I want to hear from you about creating a community group to discuss Men's issues and what matters to YOU. This meet up would be a discussion of your needs and part of my research on this topic. I invite you to enlighten me on what matters to you and want to hear things from your perspective. I value your insights and knowledge and can't wait... [read more]

Organized by:

Katherine Potts, LMSW

You asked to be notified about: Samba, Portuguese Language, Travel, Expat Brazilian, Brazilian Music, Brazilian Portuguese Conversation, Brazilian Culture, Brasil, Brazil, Coffee
To manage your alerts settings, click here.

Add info@meetup.com to your address book to receive all Meetup emails

To manage your email settings, click here

Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York 10163-4668

Meetup HQ in NYC is hiring! http://www.meetup.com/jobs/




--
I want to play in your town for you and 2 of your friends. 
http://eventful.com/performers/matt-love-/P0-001-000156481-4/demands

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments: