I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Saturday, July 16, 2011

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] why I don't get twitter...

 

I got this tweet:



 ✔ Verified Wizard 

If anybody can tell mw what this guy is saying, I'll send you a free live copy of Matt Love at O'Blerg's Pub!
--
I want to play in your town for you and 2 of your friends. 
http://eventful.com/performers/matt-love-/P0-001-000156481-4/demands

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pleasant Post. This enter helped me in my university assignment. Thanks Alot