I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] NPR listener comments, I get dizzy with anger.

 

http://thedianerehmshow.org/shows/2011-07-11/update-federal-debt-negotiations


I am 26 now and was part of the wave of young progressives who helped vote in Obama in '08. I remain committed to focus on personal liberties and environmental issues held by that group, but I have never been convinced that entitlements are very important to me. The growing concern over the deficit has further diminished my opinion of them. Considering I have at least another forty if not fifty years to work before I could benefit from them personally, I am not confident they will even be in place by then.
To sum up I am all for cutting a deal on both sides in order to take care of this problem.

-Cameron

This flaming asshole thinks s/he is a "progressive" - that progressive means "it's important if it affects me, and to hell with it if it affects somebody else."  Not to mention the magical thinking of "nothing will ever happen to me - I'll never have a sever back injury that will put me in the same boat as an 80 year old." Not to mention this moron thought they were helping the cause of personal freedom by voting for Bush III.  Give me strength.  The amount of stupidity i the world is just overwhelming at times.

Oh, there are lots of comments from other wingnuts, too. But at least they know what they are.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments: