I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Ambassador Locke Picks Up His Own Coffee, still a jerk.

 

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2011/08/17/139720794/ambassador-locke-picks-up-his-own-coffee-gains-hero-status-among-chinese

dammit, I dropped the ball, now the comment section is closed. I had planned to say something like this:  "When I was a Washington State employee and Locke was the governor of Washington, I saw him shopping at Safeway on more than one occasion. I wanted to go up to him and offer my opinions of the corruption and nepotism in his administration, and it's inept and reactionary nature.

I never did, but I saw others approach himk in a freindly way, and he shunned them, the way his current boss shuns the ordinary people:  http://www.counterpunch.org/2011/08/26/the-real-obama/"

I've missed that chance.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE
A bad score is 598. A bad idea is not checking yours, at freecreditscore.com.
.

__,_._,___

No comments: