I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Monday, August 22, 2011

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] My Conversation With Satan [1 Attachment]

 
[Attachment(s) from matt love included below]

A short while ago, I had a chat with Satan. I don't usually go out of my way to talk with malevalent entities, but I will pretty much talk with anybody who opens a chat with me. I'll talk with robots, I'll chat with women that want to show me their naughty bits on webcam, I'll chat with Nigerians with excellent investment opportunities for me in their country, and yes, I will chat with the Prince of Darkness himself  I will play a gig anywhere there are 3 people that want to see me, a booking in hell couldn't be much worse that Shelton, Washington, lol!  I never used to say lol, but Satan says it, and now that he's mind controlled me, I find I'm saying it too. 

Satan has a great profile picture, I was sort of surprised, I expected to be frightened, but he pretty much looks like most the people you meet every day of your life.  I've attached it, I hope it comes through.

uallr_funny: fuk off
valis2001us: ok
uallr_funny: u fuk
valis2001us: not as often as I would like to
uallr_funny: i dont no u
uallr_funny: so fuk off
valis2001us: ok
uallr_funny: block me
valis2001us: why?  I find you entertaining. I wouldn't want to miss our little talks.
uallr_funny: on
uallr_funny: i dont no u
uallr_funny: so block me asswiper
valis2001us: I didn't think I knew you, either, but now I remmber.  You're the single white guy who paints and plays music in live art and music shows,you're  into the paranormal and design spirit type graphics
valis2001us: I'm the married white guy who is a Pisces
And I like chihuahuas and
Chinese noodles
Last message received on 22/08 at 6:45 PM
valis2001us: Can I blog abuot this conversation?
valis2001us: yahoo said you linked your yahoo and facebook accounts - is this you:  http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1050642579
valis2001us: maybe this is you:  http://www.facebook.com/al.branson
uallr_funny has signed back in. (22/08/2011 7:10 PM)

uallr_funny: why not
valis2001us: great!  can I use your real name?
uallr_funny: what is my real name?
valis2001us: that does't seem to be the easiest thing to figure out.
uallr_funny: send me link to blog so i can talk more shit to u on ur fucking stupid shit blog ok ?
uallr_funny: satan is my name
uallr_funny: use it please
valis2001us: Satan aka RB BR
uallr_funny: who is rb br?
uallr_funny: branson hardee
valis2001us: Rb br is your name on Tagged
uallr_funny: im not on tagged
uallr_funny: tagged.com sucks
uallr_funny: for whimps
valis2001us: sombody spoofed us both then:  RB BR uallr_funny@yahoo.com via taggedmail.com to
uallr_funny: Im on myspace and facebook
uallr_funny: taggedmail.com
uallr_funny: never used it
uallr_funny: whats my link if Im on site?
uallr_funny: satan is my fav name so use my real fav name
uallr_funny: ppl know hwo Iam
valis2001us: I went to login to see, but its asking for passwrod and all that.
uallr_funny: satan prince of the world
valis2001us: I've always wondered if you were real..
uallr_funny: Im very real
uallr_funny: god is real
uallr_funny: angels are real
valis2001us: this is great news, because I thought "If I ever talk to Satan I'm going ot ask him to join The Icehole Sailors"
uallr_funny: demons on real
valis2001us: but I see from your attitude that you are not a joiner, but you might be a ruler.
uallr_funny: icehole saloon
uallr_funny: funny
uallr_funny: Im a member
valis2001us: You can be the new lead vocalist
valis2001us: http://www.soundclick.com/IceholeSailors
valis2001us: We even have a song named after one of your minor demons. 
valis2001us: "dust devil"
uallr_funny: lol
uallr_funny:
uallr_funny:
valis2001us: that's very demonic, and I'm frightened now
valis2001us: I wish I was in my bathtub with my rubber duckie. I would squeeze it.
uallr_funny: ur funny
uallr_funny: 2 bad u will burn in hell while i lol at u
uallr_funny:
valis2001us: or maybe singing my song... I have a long history of interest in demonology:  http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=6310310
uallr_funny: as if Ill click a sound click link
uallr_funny: that site sucks my evil big ass balls
valis2001us: well, as Satan you lack for nothing, so you won't ever miss what you are missing.
uallr_funny: I see all things
uallr_funny: i know all things
valis2001us: It is a sucky site. My stuff fits in there pretty perfectly
uallr_funny: I can come within ur soul and make u do very bad things
uallr_funny: watch
valis2001us: you are right!
valis2001us: instead of feeding the dogs now, I think I'll eat them instead
uallr_funny: Im better then god
uallr_funny: u no why?
valis2001us: that's amazing, how do you do that?
valis2001us: its like you're thinking at me with my brain
uallr_funny: watch this
uallr_funny: man im so evil
valis2001us: ouch, that hurts
uallr_funny: projecting into ur little brain evil things
uallr_funny: like a bad movie
valis2001us: yes, I didn't know somethng that big would fit there
valis2001us: ouch
uallr_funny: ur so gay
valis2001us: you made me do it
uallr_funny: pitch fork u to death
uallr_funny: yes how i made u write a blog about me
valis2001us: Once I was pursued by a mob with pitchforks...
uallr_funny: pretty dam cool of u
 I will not take u to hell that fast
uallr_funny: keep serving my will
uallr_funny: pray to me
uallr_funny: thank me for not taking u to hell now
valis2001us: and torches:  http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=6173018
uallr_funny: shut up
valis2001us: oh that's right
valis2001us: you aren't going to go to soundclick.
valis2001us: they don't have it in hell, only in pergatory
valis2001us: or something like that
valis2001us: I'm still picking dog out of my teeth
valis2001us: that was strangely enjoyable.
valis2001us: I will keep serviing your will, yes, I will!
uallr_funny: there is no pergatory
valis2001us: your will is my will
uallr_funny: only heavena nd hell
valis2001us: did they lie about that to me, too?
uallr_funny: and the middle grounds on witch u stand
uallr_funny: the bible was written by me by the way
valis2001us: well, I've imagined there's no pergatory... It's easy if you try
uallr_funny: not a word really true
uallr_funny: no history can back up the bible lies
valis2001us: how about John Lennon, is he with you, too?
uallr_funny: no facts other then a few broken stone tablets
uallr_funny: John is in hell yes
valis2001us: Can I expect to meet Kurt Cobain in hell, too?
uallr_funny: dimebag darrell is in hell
uallr_funny: jimi hendrix is in hell
uallr_funny: jim morrison is in hell
uallr_funny: paul will die next
uallr_funny: he also will be coming to hell
valis2001us: I was in a band that opened for Nirvana once. but I didn't meet Cobain because there were like 8 bands in between us. So I'm looking forward to meeting him in hell
uallr_funny: ringo will also live in hell forever
valis2001us: How about Andy Warhol?  Hell?
uallr_funny: Kurt is in hell
uallr_funny: he killed him self and many think it was a murder
valis2001us: Can you ask him if its true what Rat said - that he remembered me from the Wimps?
valis2001us: Cause I didn't remember him at all.
uallr_funny: I was watching rolling on the floor as he shot up drugs and then shot him self
uallr_funny: was so funny
valis2001us: Brian Jones? Is he in hell?
uallr_funny: he is a special friend to me we get along great
valis2001us: Jim Croce?
uallr_funny: he reaps souls for me part time
uallr_funny: no jim C
uallr_funny: did not make it to hell
uallr_funny: he is alive
uallr_funny: faked death
valis2001us: Oh, man. if anybody deserved to go to hell..
uallr_funny: like Bon scott
valis2001us: ah, so he still has a chance..
uallr_funny: Bon will be living in hell when he dies
valis2001us: is he hanging out with Elvis and L ron Hubbard on a UFO ?
uallr_funny: Bon lost his sing voice
uallr_funny: so he faked his death
valis2001us: Bon?  Scott?  Jovie?
uallr_funny: ACDC
valis2001us: oh, right.
uallr_funny: highway to hell
valis2001us: and he didn't even make it. ironic
uallr_funny: elvis is not in hell
uallr_funny: he is alive
valis2001us: I got a chunk of dog leg caught in my throat, I need to go to the kitchen and try to pull it out with a salad tong
uallr_funny: he will go to hell when he dies
valis2001us: of course, you already knew that
valis2001us: brb lol, satan!
uallr_funny: yull be blocked
uallr_funny: fuck off
uallr_funny has signed out. (22/08/2011 7:35 PM)

Last message received on 22/08 at 7:35 PM

--
I want to play in your town for you and 2 of your friends. 
http://eventful.com/performers/matt-love-/P0-001-000156481-4/demands

__._,_.___

Attachment(s) from matt love

1 of 1 Photo(s)

Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE
A good Credit Score is 720, find yours & what impacts it at freecreditscore.com.

A bad score is 598. A bad idea is not checking yours, at freecreditscore.com.
.

__,_._,___

No comments: