I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Friday, September 28, 2012

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Fwd: [It's All About Me, Man] New comment on [CanYoAssDigIt] Heard on the radio in Germany...Qu....

 

I swear the spambots are getting smarter. This one for example - he understands my blog is both educative and entertaining - he must have very clever algorithms.

Groping people while claiming to look for ticks is indeed something that not enough people are speaking intelligently about.  I'm happy to perform this public service.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Anonymous <noreply-comment@blogger.com>
Date: Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 11:51 AM
Subject: [It's All About Me, Man] New comment on [CanYoAssDigIt] Heard on the radio in Germany...Qu....
To: matt.mattlove1@gmail.com


Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "[CanYoAssDigIt] Heard on the radio in Germany...Qu...":

I'm amazed, I must say. Rarely do I come across a blog that's both
educative and entertaining, and without a doubt, you have hit the nail on the head.
The issue is something that not enough people
are speaking intelligently about. Now i'm very happy that I stumbled across this in my hunt for something concerning this.
Another resource I consulted: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUW0lj5CfuQ



Posted by Anonymous to It's All About Me, Man at 9:51 AM



--
I want to play in your town for you and 2 of your friends. 
http://eventful.com/performers/matt-love-/P0-001-000156481-4/demands

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments: