I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Thursday, December 25, 2014

[ITSALLABOUTMEMAN] Our Dinner Date With Destiny...

 

Do you suppose she will order the lobster?  I certainly hope so, I'm doing everything I can to make it a success.

I'm a little worried that I haven't heard from you recently. I am anxious to know if you can accomodate my timetable and location preferences.  It's highly critical for my future career that I be killed in this time and this place.

Here's something else I've done to prepare for this; I have commissioned a series of covers of some of my greatest songs, so that my heirs will have a product to put on the market immediately upon my death. Please give the first song they've completed a listen: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qc2FKyTt9PE&list=UUNuNHmcHUOs29zBR2kd39pg and let me know what you think. These boys are so talented!

 If I didn't mention before, I've updated my bio to include this information: http://www.last.fm/music/Matt+Love/+wiki.

So you see, it's important it comes off exactly as planned.

One more thing - are you a well-known assassin in Hong Kong?  It would be another thing that's good for my career to be assassinated by a famous guy.  Let me know!

Fondly,
Matt

__._,_.___

Posted by: matt love <mattlove1@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___

1 comment:

Sasha B said...

Awesome bllog you have here