I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Sunday, August 16, 2015

[ITSALLABOUTMEMAN] My new Romance Scammer Girlfriend

 

Chat Conversation Start
You're friends on Facebook
Lives in Idaho Falls, Idaho
8 hours ago
hello how are you doing
Hi Nicole
how was your night
I don't remember, it was a long time ago. Its afternoon, now. How about you, what time zone are you in?
Am currently in Ladson SC what about you
Near Detroit Michigan
Alright how old are you and what kind of work do you do
I'm 58. I'm a musician.
Really am just 27yrs wha kind of music do you sing
Rock, mostly. I'm trying to reach beyond... It's ancient stuff!
What do you like to listen to?
i love listening to pop and blues
Any particular artists you especially enjoy?
Michael Jackson
Can't get any better or more pop than that. You must have been sad when he died
Yeah really sad
What do you do for fun in Ladson?
i love going to the beach and movies for fun
what about ou
you
Bike riding... Dog walking...
Alright are you single and do you have kids
Don't go out to movies too much, mostly watch at home
Alright
Single, one adult daughter
Single too just got done with college and i have no kids
Just a minute
Okay
What did you study ? Did you find work in your field?
studied banking and havent found any work yet
How did you choose SC to settle in?
I lost my dad and me and sick mom have to move down here to stay with my uncle for survival
I'm sorry you hear that
Thanks a lot
It must be hard
Yeah pretty hard as if you know how it feels over here
Have never been i n that situation. Though I've known hardship
Okay so how long have you been single and why
5 years. I guess she just didn't want to be with me any more.
Oh sorry about that I have been single for two years, have you ever dated online before or talked to anyone about relationship online
Yeah, sure. It's never lead to anything though
Why what happened,I have never dated online before
Oh, you know, we talked just like this, thought we were getting close, made plans to meet, pushed them back...
And again and again until I decided she wasn't serious
Really was it just one person and she never wanted to meet with you or what
One recently.
I don't know why she didn't follow through
How did you plan to meet with her
She was going to take the bus here.
Maybe she is jobless like me and couldn't afford it
well... I sent her the ticket. it wasn't a lot of money... but I felt that it meant less to her than to me
Oh so she didn't accept the ticket or what happened when you did that or didn't you tell her before sending the ticket
I mailed it to her home addess in Oklahoma. then I waited. She said her grqndmother was sick, but she never rescheduled.
Okay sorry about that do you still keep In touch with her
Not any more I wonder if she has met somebody
Really and you don't even try to talk to her
No, not any more. I tried a few times. She doensn't answer texts or emails... I can't find her on facebook. Not sure why. She knows where I am if she wants to talk to me
Okay cool so what are your turn on and off
Are you asking what I like in a woman?
Yeah exactly
I think that a sense of humor is really important to me. Being able to laugh together in the face of life's problems is great for a couple.
Honesty is really important to me, too. It's important you be able to trust somebody and rely on them.
Punctuality matters a lot to me. Nice hair...
are you there, Nicole?
4 hours ago
Yeah am here honest and caring men turns me on while liars and cheaters turns me off what's your favorite food and color
I like most food, too much. I especially like Thai food, though. It's hard for me to chose a favorite color, it depends on the situation. In terms of what l like to wear, I wear muted colors; tan, grey, and so on. I don't like to attract a bunch of attention.
tell me about your favorites
I love pizza as a favorite food while blue is my favorite color do you believe in God
I do.
Do you eat anchoves on your pizza?
Yeah I do sometimes and I believe in God too have you ever cheated on your woman before
no, never cheated on a woman. I have been cheated on though. I wouldn't put somebody else through that.
Okay so can you love me care for me and cater for my needs I. Each and every way
I would like to get to know you better
I'm capable of doing that... but are you the one? I just met you today
so lets get to know each other
Yeah I know we just met so what else would you like to know about me
do you have any sisters or brothers?
Yeah I had a brother but he died of cancer so am the only kid now
what about you
I am so sorry to hear that, that is tragic. He must have been very young
i have two brothers, no sisters
Thanks
you said you have been single for 2 years... were you married before?
No never been married just talking about when last I dated
oh, I see. why did that end? why alone since then?
I was cheated on so many times till I couldn't take it anymore so I ended it and I have been single since Then because am scared of been heartbroken again
I understand. You are young and beautiful, you will have more chances. and you are a good person, you deserve better
Thanks just don't want to give a wrong person a chance again
very sensible of you!
Thanks
do you have any prospects for a job? it seems like the banks are one place that are doing well these days..
Yeah but it's hard getting a job over here
hard getting a job anywhere these days, I think
Yeah exactly
you say you like to go out to movies... what have you seen recently that you liked?
The walking dead
I haven't seen that yet. Is it about zombies?
Yeah sure
that was a lucky guess, I thought it was either about zombies or about politicians
Okay so where are you and what are you doing
I'm at home. I'm upstairs on my computer.
Okay do you own the house you stay and do you have a car
yes and yes
do you have a car?
No I don't have any
is there one you can borrow?
Why did you ask that and do you think anyone would ever borrow you a car
oh, I was thinking your uncle might be willing to loan you his. I thought it would be nice if you could come visit
Come visit that soon I have a sick mom here to look after I think I told you that before
yes, of course, that was not sensitive of me to overlook that, you did tell me
Okay so how do you think it would work out that fast we have to plan on it well so it won't affect anything when am on a visit to you and my mom could be fine till I get back
do you think it would be possible? It would sure be nice
Yeah it would be possible
it would just cost some funds to make it work perfectly
right, I understand
Because I would have to get a housekeeper for the period that I will be gone to look after her till I get back
yes, that makes sense
So how soon can you make it happen
I will work on this. I need to fix something to eat, I haven't eaten for hours. I'll be back soon
Okay no problem
Hey you still busy
I'm back!
what time is it there?
its 7:40pm
Oh right, of course, you would be in the same time zone
I was just wondering if you have eaten yet
I have eaten already i ate mac and cheese what about you
Cool you are just about to eat or what dear
Pork with raspberry chipotle, zucinni from the garden, sauteed puffball from the yard, lime and cilantro rice
I ate 1/2 hour ago, but I took a picture
I am a good cook, I will make a meal for you some day
Yeah that would be great so how do you work and how does it go with you been a musician
I'm a musician full time. I can tell you, its a constant hustle to keep money coming in. But its a good life
Okay can you compose a song for me
I would love to. I'd been thinking about it already... You are so pretty, you inspire me.
thanks a lot
so when will we get to meet in person like you have proposed
Are you anywhere near Ashville? I will be playing some shows there later on...
No am not bear there
near
Hmmm... well, I'll have to drive there, maybe you are on the way....
Okay no problem
You're past Asheville, but it's a straight shot....
maybe I can line up a couple of shows down your way, stay on a little longer
Alright no problem
I hope your mom and uncle don't mind. of course, I can always sleep in my car, I've done plenty of that
I would have to talk to them about it and it also depends on when you will be coming down here
This is the kind of car I drive: http://car-pictures.cars.com/images/?IMG=CAB00SAC081A0101.png&WIDTH=624&HEIGHT=300&AUTOTRIM=1 - its exactly like this, even the same color. The back seat folds down, there's plenty of rroom for my music equipment and for me to sleep.
I've got this down to a fine art!
Okay cool
That girl I told you about... the one who doesn't talk to me anymore on the internet... she hurt me badly. This is the song I wrote for her, I thought I was in love: https://soundcloud.com/wacky-moose/peace-my-love. But I will write a better song for you because I believe you to be a better person.
near
Chat Conversation End



I'm no Michael Jackson, but I try to do my best!


Okay thats cool
i like the song though
Thank you, you are so kind! I hope you are not jealous. I didn't know you then.
Chat Conversation End


Thank you, you are so kind! I hope you are not jealous. I didn't know you then.
I have no reason to be jealous about anything
she is your past and now am your present baby i need something from you can you do it for me please
Oh, Dear Nicole, you can count on me. Just tell me, and I'll read it when I get back. the dog is setting up a storm of barking. I need to take him for a walk before he starts chewing on the furniture. But you go ahead and tell me, and I'll read it when I get back.

__._,_.___

Posted by: matt love <mattlove1@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___

No comments: