I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Friday, November 06, 2015

[ITSALLABOUTMEMAN] Electronic Musicians??

 

you realize that all of the people that influenced you and that you admire would be disqualified from playing with you because they are just, how can I put this delicately, too fucking old?

bigot. 

http://annarbor.craigslist.org/muc/5302969256.html

Electronic Musicians?? (ann arbor)

looking for other electronic musicians to form a band. I'm 19 and would prefer to have people around my age (so no one over 30) i play synth, drum machine and also can sing. I've been making electronic dance music for about 4 years now and would like to start working with other musicians.

influential genres= synthpop, electronic body music, industrial, witch house, lofi, dark wave, minimal synth, new wave,

influential bands= depeche mode, skinny puppy, human league, prince, cocteau twins, the cure, ace of base, bjork, fever ray, the knife, and salem.

my soundcloud = https://soundcloud.com/onlinepsychic

the music on my soundcloud is not necessarily what i would wanna make in the band but it has a similar concept

The band would have a spooky aesthetic and we would use analog/vintage synthesizers and drum machines. kinda wanna make a neo disco group
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

post id: 5302969256

posted: about 8 hours ago

email to friend

best of [?]


__._,_.___

Posted by: matt love <mattlove1@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___

No comments: