I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Friday, May 06, 2005

Historic language alert

I haven't heard much talking today - could be the human race is
slipping into a sub-verbal condition - so I will republish a language
alert first distributed on my last birthday, Sept 10, 2004 11:41 AM
(and you don't want to wait until the last minute to decide what to
get me for my next birthday. Check out my Amazon Wish List at
http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/1LV58J3FDRHPC/ref=cm_aya_wl/102-0877241-6345711)

A commentator on Democracy Now, incensed over election issues in Florida:

"This shenanigrous behavior must stop!"

A woman (convicted felon) on Weekday this morning wanted to have his
voting rights

"reinstored"

No comments: