I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Re: [CanYoAssDigIt] Language watch - painful!

I'd like to disassemble Dubya.

Just kidding. That would be wrong.

Matt Love wrote:

>I just heard Dubya say that Amnesty International's report about is
>"absurd." He says that the organization is taking the word of people
>who have been trained to "hate America... to disassemble - that means
>'to lie.'"
>
>There is hope for complete fools, they can become president... but is
>there hope for the rest of us?
>
>
>
>Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>


Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CanYoAssDigIt/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
CanYoAssDigIt-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments: