I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Thursday, June 02, 2005

[CanYoAssDigIt] Re: [Bizarro_UltraZine] Halle Berry still thinking about posing for Playboy...

Wow, that is truly amazing! I'm glad I was sitting down when I read
this, I might have fallen and hurt myself.

Meanwhile, in some completely trivial news:

Three Bombings Rock Iraq
In Iraq, three suicide car bombs killed at least 16 people and wounded
more than 50 others early this morning. One attack targeted bodyguards
for a deputy prime minister, another went after a U.S. diplomatic
convoy, and the third killed a political leader in Baquba. Two more US
soldiers were killed bringing the number of U.S. troops killed in Iraq
to 1,666.

On 6/2/05, kdhaisch@aol.com <kdhaisch@aol.com> wrote:
> from the IMDb...
>
> Halle Berry once promised to fulfill longtime Playboy picture
> editor Marilyn Grabowski's dream and bare all for the men's
> magazine. The actress was an aspiring superstar 10 years
> ago when she agreed to meet with Grabowski after she was
> made an attractive offer to pose for Hugh Hefner's publication.
>
> Grabowski, who discovered Pamela Anderson and Anna
> Nicole Smith among others, recalls, "Halle Berry, I had dinner
> with 10 years ago and she said, 'When I've got the right film,
> I'll do it.' She wanted to (do it) but I haven't heard from her
> in the last couple of years."
>
> Grabowski reveals the magazine also approached Britney
> Spears, but she wanted a "ridiculous" amount of money to
> disrobe: "It was too much, let's put it that way."
> ---------------------------------------------
>
> What was too much? Her boobs??
>
> k.
>
>
> .
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
>
>
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>
>
>
>


Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CanYoAssDigIt/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
CanYoAssDigIt-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments: