I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Monday, January 30, 2006

[CanYoAssDigIt] maximum sucking power

I heard that phrase used on a tv vacuum cleaning commercial, but it
could be applied to television in general. It's all so very awful,
but there is a special place in hell for the creators of wife swap and
dancing with the stars.

Speaking of the latter, my wife and I watched Wayne's World the other
day (having grown up with two brothers, I think that guy things go
over better with her than chick flicks like "Lost in Translation" and
"The Terminal."

In the special features, Tia Carrare said that she owes her career to
the Wayne's World people.

Given her current status as someone who was mildly famous for
something once but nobody remembers quite what, now reduced to
scrambling for crumbs on "reality" tv, perhaps she should consider a
lawsuit against Wayne, Garth, et al.


Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CanYoAssDigIt/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
CanYoAssDigIt-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments: