I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Monday, May 21, 2007

[CanYoAssDigIt] Catching up

Hi guys. I'll bet you are really regretting not accepting me for the
Red Bull Academy in Seattle the other day in 2005.

I've put my application online, and I've gotten a lot of amazing
feedback, I've used it as my calling card to other musicians, and as
result I've had some pretty amazing collaborations.

You might want to direct future applicants for the academies to this
website so they can see how it's done:

http://home.earthlink.net/~mattlove1/ApplicationForm.htm

Cheers

Matt Love

__._,_.___
SPONSORED LINKS
Yahoo! Photos

Create your own

Photo Gifts

Y! GeoCities

Create a Web Site

Easy-to-use tools.

Get started now.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: