I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Friday, August 10, 2007

[CanYoAssDigIt] Makes perfect sense to me...

Anti-gay lawmaker tries to buy oral sex from another man

Bob Allen, A Florida Republican, known for his staunch anti-gay
positions, got busted recently for allegedly trying to buy some oral
sex for 20 bucks in a park washroom from an undercover cop. So why did
he do it? He says because he was afraid of the numerous Black men at
the park. "I certainly wasn't there to have sex with anybody and
certainly wasn't there to exchange money for it," the 48-year-old
Allen told officers. Speaking of the arresting officer, Allen says in
a tape, "This was a pretty stocky Black guy, and there was nothing but
other black guys around in the [Veteran's Memorial Park in Titusville,
Florida.]" He says he was nervous that he was about to "become a
statistic." Titusville Officer Danny Kavanaugh, dressed in
plainclothes, said he saw Allen entering the washroom twice before
peering over his stall door. Then Allen pushed open the door and
joined Kavanaugh inside, the officer said in his report. "'This is
kind of a public place, isn't it,'" the report said. "Well look, man,
I'm trying to make some money; you think you can hook me up with 20
bucks?" Kavanaugh wrote. "Sure, I can do that," Allen allegedly
replied, "but this place is too public." At a Thursday news
conference, Allen said, "I am filing a not guilty plea," Allen said.
"I am going to vigorously fight this. I am not resigning my office
because the people who elected me want me to do a good job and I am
going to do a good job, in finishing this term. This is an ugly and
unpleasant situation that has been thrust on me and my family. It is
not true. It is not accurate, and therefore [I'm] not guilty."

__._,_.___
SPONSORED LINKS
Yoga Resources

on Yahoo! Groups

Take the stress

out of your life.

Food Lovers

Real Food Group

on Yahoo! Groups

find out more.

Official Samsung

Yahoo! Group for

supporting your

HDTVs and devices.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: