I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Saturday, August 11, 2007

[CanYoAssDigIt] mattlove1 sent you a video!

YouTube  Broadcast Yourself™

mattlove1 wants to share a video with you

Video Description

the music video for Klaus Nomi's "Lightning Strikes" single

Personal Message

A recent discussion of Lou Christie's great song "Lighting Strikes" and it's guitar solo - reputedly one of the worst ones of all time (it isn't) - lead me to this. I have heard of this guy before, but never actually heard him before today. My life has been taken up to the next level via the experience.

To accept my friend request, click here.

To respond to mattlove1, click here.

Thanks,
mattlove1

Using YouTube

YouTube Help
Check the Help Center for answers to common questions.
Your Account Settings
To change your preferences, settings, or personal info, go to the 'My Account' section.
Email Notifications
To change or cancel email notifications from YouTube, go to the Email Options section of your Profile.

Copyright © 2007 YouTube, Inc.

__._,_.___
SPONSORED LINKS
Yahoo! Groups

Moderator Central

get help and provide

feedback on Groups.

Yoga Groups

Exchange insights

with members of

the yoga community.

Popular Y! Groups

Is your group one?

Check it out and

see.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: