I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Saturday, September 22, 2007

[CanYoAssDigIt] Re: [Singers Online] Fastest Growing Singing Sensation.

I checked it out.... It's kind of bizarre. I left this comment, which explains my thinking on the subject:

mattlove1 (1 minute ago) Show Hide Marked as spam
0   Poor comment Good comment
(Reply)   (Spam)
I've got what she needs... money. She wants me to give it to her. Nice. It's ironic that she is using the free medium of YouTube to claim that the new medium is harming aspiring artists like her. I think that she's very confused.

She has two videos of the same song. I was beginning to think she was just a creation of the RIAA, but then I checked out her MySpace page, and she has one other song, in which she name checks a number of corporations that make different juice-like drinks.

I have come to the conclusion that she just likes corporations and corporate power in general, which is fine for her and Dubya and other kindred souls, but it ain't exactly my cup of meat.

On 9/22/07, pauldavidyantram <pauldavidyantram@yahoo.com> wrote:

I just reviewed this latest Video.(You`re Killing me-The Download
Song) Release of Shamim.. I think you guys would like it. It is worth
listening and watching Shamim`s new video... I think Britney has a
though competition now :-)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLm10TFvyQM


__._,_.___
Yahoo! Groups

Join a yoga group

and take the stress

out of your life.

Yahoo! Groups

Your one stop

for beauty & fashion

tips and advice.

Cat Groups

on Yahoo! Groups

Share pictures &

stories about cats.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: