I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Thursday, December 06, 2007

[CanYoAssDigIt] Is there anything to be learned from this?

I stumbled across this by accident:

http://www.slugsite.com/archives/137

Germain Vigeant, 1985-2006

It's not the fall that kills, it's the sudden stop at the bottom, as Germain Juliette Vigeant may have discovered. While there's a pretty nice view to be had from atop the Bunge elevators, it's not a view worth dieing for.


The More We Get Together, The Happier We'll Be

The late Germain Vigeant had a profile on MySpace, linked above. Seems to have been a "live fast, die young, and leave a good-looking corpse" kind of person. Well, I guess she achieved two out of three.

Pretty much I like to kick it with my pally wals, get way too drunk, and fuck shit up.

Hope you're in a happier place now, Germain.



Her profile is still on myspace. I sent a friend request.  I hope I don't get a response...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=10046888

photos
In this photo:  
I'll get a better pic up soon......hopefully



Listing 1 - 2 of 2
From Comment
jen



29 Jan 2006 23:05
RIP, my brother loved the shit out of you .
you were good shit.
jen

Practice perfect



29 Jan 2006 20:48
I'm gonna miss you So much!!! I love your heart, you were such a great person who only wanted to make people smile!! which you did with ease!!! Thank you for being my friend!!! I've always thought you were amazeing!!!

I send you my love!!!! :*-(
Goodbye

__._,_.___
Moderator Central

Yahoo! Groups

Get the latest news

from the team.

Yahoo! Groups

Find Green Groups

Share with others

Help the Planet.

Shedding Pounds

on Yahoo! Groups

Read sucess stories

& share your own.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: