I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

[CanYoAssDigIt] I have it on good authority: don´t touch my moleskine

More egosurfing... google translation of the post at this blog:


don´t touch my moleskine

- [ Translate this page ]
... banda formada por léo monstro e matt love, amigo de lulina. ela já ... foi onde toda essa brincadeira começou, como Christmas Lights e Watermelon Sugar. ...
donttouchmymoleskine.wordpress.com/ - 55k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this


Festival today

11Jan08

Today is show the waiters, band formed by léo monster and matt love, friend of lulina.
She now considers the meeting one of the good vibe of all time.

Follows the call:

As some already know, I have that my friend virtual American, Matt Love.
This year, the first time he came to Brazil, to know personally.
This show is the conclusion of this meeting.

In all those years of friendship, he ended up also friend of my friends.

The Waiters is the name of the project with him Leo, in tribute to the fact that I never have time to participate in the recordings.

So basically we will have a repertoire of songs composed by them two, some of the songs in Nublada Surto that Matt put letters, several music's own Matt and, of course, the songs that I did it together and that was where all this began play , as Christmas Lights and Watermelon Sugar.

For this show, the band Matt will support the cause (and I will be, this time, one of the cause), and other guests that it became great friends from far away these years is corresponding with Brazilian fans of good music.  If you like Beat Happening, for example, this is the first show of the year imperdível.

I hope that some may go celebrate this friendship with us.  The show will be at the Bar B, day 11 (this Friday already), punctually at 22h (it is not possible to start the show after that orders of the bar, so arrive early, if they want to actually see the show).

__._,_.___
Parenting Groups

on Yahoo! Groups

Single Parenting

to managing twins.

Yahoo! Groups

Self Improvement

Find support & keep

New Year's goals.

Best of Y! Groups

Discover groups

that are the best

of their class.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: