I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Monday, February 18, 2008

[CanYoAssDigIt] Re: Abwesenheitsnotiz: Yahoo! Groups: Welcome to CanYoAssDigIt. Visit today!

Hey Rex

welcome to Can Yo Ass Dig It - the little group with the big heart.

I've emailed your colleague, Angelika, as well, I hope she joins us too. 

We haven't had any German members up until now. we hope to get many more.


Automatically translated text:
 
Rex to CanYoAssDigIt

Show details 6:47 pm (3 hours ago)



Reply


By including Tuesday, 19.02.2008, I am on a mission!

Your e-mail is not forwarded! For questions on children and youth plan of the federal government, please do not hesitate to contact my colleague Angelika Waldorf
Waldorf@dvv-vhs.de
0228/97569-68

Thank you for your understanding!
Sascha Rex
DVV


On Feb 18, 2008 6:47 PM, Rex <Rex@dvv-vhs.de> wrote:
Bis einschl. Dienstag, 19.02.2008  befinde ich mich auf einer Dienstreise!

Ihre E-Mail wird nicht weitergeleitet! Bei Fragen zum Kinder- und Jugendplan des Bundes, wenden Sie sich bitte an meine Kollegin Angelika Waldorf
waldorf@dvv-vhs.de
0228/97569-68

Danke für Ihr Verständnis!
Sascha Rex
DVV

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Women of Curves

on Yahoo! Groups

see how women are

changing their lives.

Special K Group

on Yahoo! Groups

Learn how others

are losing pounds.

How-To Zone

on Yahoo! Groups

Find garden, home

& auto groups.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: