I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Saturday, February 23, 2008

[CanYoAssDigIt] Re: Advertising Inquiry

My blog is a little odd.  Or more than a little odd. Maybe you have somebody else's blog in mind.

On Sat, Feb 23, 2008 at 2:15 PM, Polimedia - Advertising Dept. <advertising@polimedia.us> wrote:
This sounds a little odd.


__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups

How-To Zone

Do-It-Yourselfers

Connect & share.

Y! Groups blog

The place to go

to stay informed

on Groups news!

10 Day Club

on Yahoo! Groups

Share the benefits

of a high fiber diet.

.

__,_._,___

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I checked into it and it appears to be a scam of some sort.

Regina said...

Yeah, I got something similar and it's just odd. Running a search on the email, advertising@polimedia.us, led me to your blog and others.

I think this is one for the "just say no" pile.