I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Re: [A Typical Matt Love Blog] New comment on [CanYoAssDigIt] Re: Advertising Inquiry.

Thanks to Anonymous for the tip.

Can you believe it?  I'm so irrelevant I can't even get a scammer to take advantage of me when I practically beg them to come and get it!  Man, I'm depressed.

On Sun, Feb 24, 2008 at 7:12 PM, Anonymous <noreply-comment@blogger.com> wrote:
Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "[CanYoAssDigIt] Re: Advertising Inquiry":

I checked into it and it appears to be a scam of some sort.



Posted by Anonymous to A Typical Matt Love Blog at 8:12 PM

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups

Special K Challenge

Join others who

are losing pounds.

Moderator Central

Yahoo! Groups

Get the latest news

from the team.

Best of Y! Groups

Check it out

and nominate your

group to be featured.

.

__,_._,___

3 comments:

Chris said...

Funny thing. I just got one of those emails myself. And I haven't posted a blog entry in months!

sawhaez said...

Related Site replica prada nylon bags use this link replica bags hermes hop over to here 7a replica bags philippines

Anonymous said...

m1j89v3b58 j3x11j1v14 p6v09w0v53 z1o60k9r13 q8z95j5s87 s4m77w7x08