I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Monday, February 25, 2008

Re: [A Typical Matt Love Blog] New comment on [CanYoAssDigIt] Re: Advertising Inquiry.

I gotta give props to Polimedia.us for one thing, though - they have lead more people to my blog in a few days than usually look at it in a year!

Where you hanging these days, Expat Jane?  And Expat from where?

On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 1:43 PM, ExpatJane <expatjane@gmail.com> wrote:
ExpatJane has left a new comment on your post "[CanYoAssDigIt] Re: Advertising Inquiry":

Yeah, I got something similar and it's just odd. Running a search on the email, advertising@polimedia.us, led me to your blog and others.

I think this is one for the "just say no" pile.



Posted by ExpatJane to A Typical Matt Love Blog at 1:43 PM

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
How-To Zone

on Yahoo! Groups

Find garden, home

& auto groups.

Yahoo! Groups

w/ John McEnroe

Join the All-Bran

Day 10 Club.

Popular Y! Groups

Is your group one?

Check it out and

see.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: