I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Monday, February 25, 2008

[CanYoAssDigIt] Re: [A Typical Matt Love Blog] New comment on Re: [A Typical Matt Love Blog] New comment on [Can....

You gotta love a guy named "Stonefist."  Maybe he should blog more often!

On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 5:41 AM, Stonefist 00 'Stefanovich' <Chris.Sweeney@gmail.com> wrote:
Stonefist 00 'Stefanovich' has left a new comment on your post "Re: [A Typical Matt Love Blog] New comment on [Can...":

Funny thing. I just got one of those emails myself. And I haven't posted a blog entry in months!



Posted by Stonefist 00 'Stefanovich' to A Typical Matt Love Blog at 5:41 AM

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Moderator Central

An online resource

for moderators

of Yahoo! Groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Women of Curves

Discuss food, fitness

and weight loss.

Dog Zone

on Yahoo! Groups

Join a Group

all about dogs.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: