I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Thursday, February 21, 2008

[CanYoAssDigIt] Waiters interview available online

Dear Friends,

The interview that my fellow Waiter, Six, and I did at the Centro Cultural in Sao Paulo is now up on the web. To listen to it, go to:

http://www.centrocultural.sp.gov.br/radio/

scroll down, and from the menu on the left of the page under"Rádio," click on "Lado C"

On the page this takes you to, The Waiters is the top item.  click on "Saiba mais"

On the page this takes you to, select one of the following:
[ windows media player ]
[ real player ]
[ quick time ] [ xmms ]

Then sit back and enjoy.  I have one regret - that the place in the interview when I said how much fun it was to work with the Causadores and Ana and Fabiola - how quickly they worked, and how endlessly creative they were - was not included in this broadcast.  Otherwise,  it's pretty much how it went down - me fumbling for words in English, with no Portuguese at all, Six sounding relaxed and confident in two languages, and Markito keeping things moving along smoothly, though he spoke little English.

Thanks to Mancha for setting this up!

PS: While you're there, check out some of the other programs, they're very interesting.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
How-To Zone

on Yahoo! Groups

Find garden, home

& auto groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Latest product news

Join Mod. Central

stay connected.

Featured Y! Groups

and category pages.

There is something

for everyone.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: