I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Friday, October 31, 2008

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Come join me at Saturday In the Park, I Don't Think It's The 4th of July on StrangeWorld

StrangeWorld
"A place to be STRANGE!"
Matt Love
Matt Love has invited you to the event 'Saturday In the Park, I Don't Think It's The 4th of July' on StrangeWorld!
 
Rocka rocka rocka

Saturday In the Park, I Don't Think It's The 4th of July Time: November 1, 2008 at 5pm
Location: Praça Buenos Aires
Organized By: Matt Love

Event Description:
If you're in Sao Paulo (and I know you are)...

You won't want to miss this great show.. grizzled veterans of the Sao Paulo club scene, The Waiters, welcome scrappy newcomers Homiepie for a history-making performance.

Study it up at:

http://www. last. fm/event/820800

You'll be glad you did!


See more details and RSVP on StrangeWorld:
http://strangefire.ning.com/events/event/show?id=1776344%3AEvent%3A223276&xgi=be1e0tU
About StrangeWorld
StrangeWorld..."A place to be Strange." Upload and share...videos, music, pics and MORE! Have fun and most of all.. Stay Strange!!
StrangeWorld 463 members
12706 photos
2315 songs
3331 videos
490 discussions
21 events
867 blog posts
 
To control which emails you receive on StrangeWorld, click here

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Health Groups

for people over 40

Join people who are

staying in shape.

Real Food Group

Share recipes,

restaurant ratings

and favorite meals.

Moderator Central

Get answers to

your questions about

running Y! Groups.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: