I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Re: [Armenian-Midi-Style] Hey!

 

Hey! Jenifer!

This is... quaint. $634 this week working for google at home? Google
Online Promotion is going to send me £500,000.00 GBP (Five hundred
thousand British Pounds).

That's like a million dollars US. But that's just a drop in the
bucket, Mr Philip M. Williams of the Bank Of Swtizerland is getting
ready to split $232,000,000.00 with me. All I have to do is join him
in a criminal enterprise!

I haven't got time to work for $634 a week because I'm way too busy on
getting my Mr Jack Kevorkian movie project to the screen. It's gonna be great,
and it will really raise the profile of the Armenian-American
community. It will be
a musical, full of tears and laughter, and that great Armenian music we all love

Hey, I've got an idea - let's talk about Armenian midis for a change!

That is right,
Matt

On Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 10:14 AM, Jenifer<Jenifer40@knetmail.com> wrote:
>
>
> Hey, I made $634 this week working for google at home. This is the most
> money I've ever made and I only work 3-4 hrs a day. I'm recommending this to
> everyone! I got started by reading this guys google blog
>
>

--
Learn about YesArt, the independent creative union at:
http://web.me.com/borisvasylyshyn/YesArt.html

I want to play in your town for you and 2 of your friends. Learn the
details here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8M05c46wdXU

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Weight Management Group

on Yahoo! Groups

Join the challenge

and lose weight.

Celebrity kids

and families

Surviving in

the spotlight

Yahoo! Groups

Mom Power

Just for moms

Join the discussion

.

__,_._,___

No comments: