I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Sunday, August 16, 2009

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Re: From Mr Philip M. Williams

 

Dear Mr. Williams

I need some money, and fast, so I just went to my spam folder to see if there are any good opportunities there, and I saw your offer. It sounds like a good one, so I'll take it.  Let me explain what's up with me.

I work for a major entertainment concern, Banal Entertainment International.  Frankly, we haven't had major success in some time, and we're kind of on the ropes financially.

However, creatively, we're at the top of our game.  We have a project in development that's sure to be a financially rewarding megasmash. It's a TV series that follows sexy sextuplets, as they engage in various hijinks and harmless fun, like confusing the heck out of their dates for the evening! 

Here's the lyrics to the theme song, just to give you a taste of the good stuff to come:

Meet Regina who's fucked & sucked most everywhere,
from Zanzibar to Berkeley Square;
But Deborah's only screwed the guys 
a girl can get in Brooklyn Heights --
what a crazy pair!

But they're sextuplets, identical sextuplets all the way; 
Six matching hot babes, different as night and day.

While Norine adores a minuet, 
Imelda loves Ballets Russes, and crêpes Suzette; 
Bertie loves to rock 'n' roll,
A hot dog makes Tomeka lose bowel control --
what a wild sextet!

Still they're sextuplets, identical sextuplets
and you'll find
They fuck alike, they suck alike,
at times they eat each other's twats alike. 
They can blow your mind
(if your mind's in your dick) --
when sextuplets are six of a kind!

So send me some money already, you crazy Swiss mofo!

Sincerely,

Matt Love


On Fri, Aug 14, 2009 at 8:41 PM, Philip Martins <mrphilipm26@msn.com> wrote:


From Mr Philip M. Williams
UBS AG  Postfach
8098 Zürich
Switzerland
www.ubs.com
 
Dear Sir,
 
My Name is Mr Philip M. Williams and I am an investment consultant working with Bank Of Swtizerland, UBS AG. at their offshore department Zurich Swtzerland .I will be happy to work this deal out with you if you have a coporate or personal Bank Account and if you are capable to keep TOP SECRET.I need strong Assurance that you will never let me down,if I transter this money to your account.
 
During one of our peroidic auditing I discorved a dormant accounts with holding balance of $232,000,000.00 (Two Hundred and Thirty Two Million US Dollars) this account has not been operated for the past years. As at this moment,I am constrained to issue more details about this business until your response is received. For over 6years plus now unclaimed belonging to a "dead customer" Mr. John Paul Getty from United States of America who died on Apr. 17, 2003 after a brief illness in London Hospital(BBC News), Visit the web site below for confirmation; http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/em/fr/-/1/hi/uk/2956897.stm It is only me and 2 other top Management staff knows about the money and if we leave this money after 7 years, it will Automatically move to the Bank Vault as "UNCLAIMED FUND".
 
If you are not familiar with my Bank profile,please take a moment of your very busy schedules to read about my Bank website; www.ubs.com and I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible if you are interested, on replying send me the followings.
 
Account Name:....
Account Number:..
Bank Name:...........
Bank Address:.........
Swift Code No:..........
Your Private Telephone No:.......
Your Home & Office:.............
 
Thank you for your time and attention.
 
Warmest regards,
Mr Philip M. Williams.
Chief investment Consultant,
UBS AG Postfach





--
Learn about YesArt, the independent creative union at:
http://web.me.com/borisvasylyshyn/YesArt.html

I want to play in your town for you and 2 of your friends.  Learn the details here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8M05c46wdXU

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Group Charity

Stop Cyberbullying

Keep your kids

safe from bullying

Yahoo! Groups

Small Business Group

Improve your business

by community exchange

Yahoo! Groups

Mental Health Zone

Find support for

Mental illnesses

.

__,_._,___

No comments: