I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Re: Success Alert...(Thanks for using Google)

 

Hey, Sophie William!

This is... quaint.

Girl, £500,000.00 GBP - are you kidding me? That's like a million
dollars US, right? It's hardly worth the effort, I probably can't
produce a radio spot for my Morbius movie project with a million
dollars.

Mr Philip M. Williams of the Bank Of Swtizerland is getting redy to
split $232,000,000.00 with me. Now that's more like it!

Try to be more like Mr. Williams. Give me more money, and maybe get an
"s" in your last name like him. Then you'll be a plural "William"
which is another way of saying "Bill" - and I do want more Bills in my
life - ones of the $100, $100 and $100,000 persuasion, LOL!

Your friend,
e-mail user

On Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 4:52 AM, Google Online
Promotion<richardt@rich-art.dk> wrote:
>
>
>
> Dear e-mail user,
> Your e-mail has emerged as a winner of £500,000.00 GBP (Five hundred
> thousand British Pounds) in our on-going Google Promotion. Your Winning
> details are as follows: Computer Generated Profile Numbers
> (CGPN):7-22-71-00-66-12, Ticket number: 00869575733664, Serial
> numbers:/BTD/8070447706/06, Lucky numbers: 12-12-23-35-40-41(12). Contact
> Mr Graham Benfield, for more details through the contact below:
>
> Mr Graham Benfield,
> Email: promo.online.winners03@gmail.com
>
> Sincerely,
> Mrs. Sophie William.
>
>

--
Learn about YesArt, the independent creative union at:
http://web.me.com/borisvasylyshyn/YesArt.html

I want to play in your town for you and 2 of your friends. Learn the
details here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8M05c46wdXU

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: