I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] I'm giving Mari a little free pubicity...

 

http://www.zorpia.com/YOURmari

Mari's Profile

Basic

Guestbook

Display mode

Show full sized images

Mari stars in YouTube video!

50×50
matt 54, United States
I made an animated video of a chat conversation I had with Mari, it's great! I'm sure you'll get the biggest kick out of it. You can view it at:

Pt. 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_ITxfasDrk
and
Pt. 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jZAGfH8qsA


--
I want to play in your town for you and 2 of your friends. 
http://eventful.com/performers/matt-love-/P0-001-000156481-4/demands

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello there,

I have a inquiry for the webmaster/admin here at www.blogger.com.

May I use part of the information from your post above if I give a link back to your site?

Thanks,
Peter

The Pope of Pop said...

Jeez, Peter, you are making me nervous. You want to talk to the administrator, and site my blog? What if they don't like something about it, what if they take it down? then my gmail and youtube accounts go down too (it's worrisome that our access to the internet is going more and more through one pipeline. This has happened to me before for reposting spam, etc, but I have a reason for doing this - both entertainment and education. I have a method and a point, even if I'm the only one that sees it. So please tell me what you want to say to them, and thank you at least for asking me first.

A Typical Matt Love said...

Hey Peter, did you get satisfaction? Hope it all worked out for you. I still have my blog, so I guess it worked out ok for me. Did you find the information about Mari useful? Did you hear the song about her? Baby Face and the Heels, great band: www.soundclick.com/
BabyFaceandtheHeels - 30 other songs there, all of them classics!