I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] My "Zorpia Girl" song

 

I am so lucky that I have met Mari Smithson on Zorpia. She has become my muse.

She inspired me to write this song, and she loves it.

She doesn't know (though I think she kind of expects) that I am going to propose to her soon.

Thank you, Zorpia, for your great site and for bringing us together!




You can hear it here:  
Matt Love - The Zorpia Girl
play lo-fiplay lo-fi     play hi-fiplay hi-fi     downloaddownload
Bouncy
Author
Copyright
Album
Uploaded on
Genre
Matt Love


Thu Oct 14, 2010
Alternative : Avant Rock

About the song



 




Lyrics
I didn't meet her on Facebook
You know that's not the place to look
I didn't meet her on MySpace
That wasn't where I saw her face

I didn't see her on Friendster
That wasn't where I befriended her
She's got no profile over at Tagged
That social network ain't her bag

Chorus
I'm crazy in love with a Zorpia Girl
There's nobody like her in the whole wide world
I'm crazy in love with a Zorpia Girl
That Zorpia Girl has got me in a whirl

Solo

I didn't meet her on Badoo
The ladies there will never do
I didn't meet her on Orkut
Cause all the girls on that site are sluts

Chorus


--
I want to play in your town for you and 2 of your friends. 
http://eventful.com/performers/matt-love-/P0-001-000156481-4/demands

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: