I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Monday, March 07, 2011

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Flossi Talks

 

flossi buhmann: i know how to keep busy on shitty mondays  hehe...
valis2001us: is that so?  tell me more
flossi buhmann: lol, hey hun...i find ways to entertain myself on mondays
valis2001us: well good on you
flossi buhmann: well, im a little bit of a nympho, sooo...i just bust out some toys and start my week of right! haha
valis2001us: I think you are on the right track
flossi buhmann: yup, and i  just got a new laptop trying to set my cam up..
valis2001us: sounds like you are having a good time with it
flossi buhmann: i have a fetish for being on camera
valis2001us: well, like Rick always used to say, "what heffer turns you on"
flossi buhmann: you can watch my webcam but you're not a kid right??
valis2001us: no, I'm an adult. I don't even know what a kid is
flossi buhmann: k ..well im gonna show you ..k?
valis2001us: yeah, ok
flossi buhmann: http://www.yourprivateshow.com/freeinvite go there and my video will load, just click the yellow JOIN FREE button at the top of the page, its 100% free to join you only need a credit card to verify that you are over 18 ;p
valis2001us: ok, give me a minute and I'll get right on it
flossi buhmann: if you cum watch me i'll do whatever you want me to do... fill out your info, its free  k?
valis2001us: awesome.  will you iron my shirts?
flossi buhmann: i use this site to play on cause i don't want to be recorded!...this site doesn't allow people to record my cam! just click the yellow JOIN FREE button at the top of the page ;p
valis2001us: cause that's what I really want somebody to do for me
flossi buhmann: yes im real
valis2001us: me too
valis2001us: I like keeping it real
flossi buhmann: credit card is just to verify your age, u get in for free thru my cam session invite since I'm a premium member, but u need to verify babe just click the yellow JOIN FREE button at the top of the page ;p
flossi buhmann: yes im real
valis2001us: I'm still real too
flossi buhmann: yes im real
valis2001us: ok, thank you. I'm convinced.
flossi buhmann: let me know if you need any help logging in..i'm gonna slip into something nice for you..k?
valis2001us: can I ask you a question?
flossi buhmann: im the girl in the main video that loads
valis2001us: are you real?
flossi buhmann: yes im real
valis2001us: are you the girl in the main video that loads?
flossi buhmann: k
valis2001us: are you going to slip into something nice for me?
flossi buhmann: are u in babe??
valis2001us: can you slip into a BMW and drive it over here for me?  that would be nice
flossi buhmann is typing...
flossi buhmann: k
valis2001us: Great!  then I'd like to take you out to the desert tonight, with a million stars all around, and bury you up to your neck in the sand, and let the ants finish the job for me, would that be k, too?

--
I want to play in your town for you and 2 of your friends. 
http://eventful.com/performers/matt-love-/P0-001-000156481-4/demands

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit the Fibromyalgia Zone today!


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: