I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] My eagerly awaited winning entry to the "remix the subway" contest [1 Attachment]

 
[Attachment(s) from matt love included below]

I hate to keep picking on poor, dead Michael Jackson, but my fans keep requesting it.  If Jackson were still living, we'd be about the same age, and there's a lot of bitterness going around (among my supporters, not really with me, I'm cool with things, really I am) that he made so much money with his drastic, plastic sound, while I've keeping it real, and keeping it really poor.  Go figure.

Songs for sale!  Song for sale!
Gimme 25 cents that's all it takes
to buy a song so pretty your heart will break

Songs for sale!  Song for sale!
Two bits will buy a song on the subject of your choice
Played on my gitfiddle and sung in my voice

....

Why does Michael Jackson still have all of the fans
I'm a freaky deaky weirdo, too
I should have a billion dollars in the bank
I'm thinkin that would probably do

Or could it be that I am gonna have to die
To get back on the publics good side
Its true that on occasion I've shown lapses in taste,
That's something Michael never had to hide

Now I've heard his final album's like Frankenstein
Patched together from demos and scraps
I make a promise to my loyal audience
I'll never pull that kind of crap

Now he's buried in a high falutin cemetary
While I'm singing in the subway, but that's temporary
The king of pop is dead, but long live me
Give the people what they want is my philosophy

--
I want to play in your town for you and 2 of your friends. 
http://eventful.com/performers/matt-love-/P0-001-000156481-4/demands

__._,_.___

Attachment(s) from matt love

1 of 1 File(s)

Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments: